Date: December 14, 2020 - December 19, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What will you learn?
The skills and knowledge to work in a cafe/food outlet. This hands-on practical course will give you experience in a commercial setting and you will learn how to prepare and serve espresso, how to serve customers and clean a hospitality environment.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Non accredited units: Food Preparation Skills and Cafe Skills
Course Information: Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 6 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Dates: 14-19th December 2020
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $440.00 GST free
This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.