Barista and Cafe Skills
June 13 @ 9:00 am - June 27 @ 5:00 pm$440
What will you learn?
The skills and knowledge to work in a cafe/food outlet. This practical course will give you hands-on experience in a commercial setting.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Non accredited units: Food Preparation Skills and Cafe Skills
Course Information: Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 5 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Dates: 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st & 27th June 2019
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $440.00 GST free
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.