Barista and Cafe Skills
October 17 @ 9:00 am - October 28 @ 5:00 pm$440
What will you learn?
The skills and knowledge to work in a cafe/food outlet. This practical course will give you hands-on experience in a commercial setting.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Non accredited units: Food Preparation Skills and Cafe Skills
Course Information: Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 5 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Dates: 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th & 28th October 2019
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $440.00 GST free
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.