- This event has passed.
Barista and Cafe Skills
April 29 @ 9:00 am - May 3 @ 5:00 pm$440
What will you learn?
The skills and knowledge to work in a cafe/food outlet. This practical course will give you hands-on experience in a commercial setting.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITHACS001 Clean premises and equipment
- Non accredited units: Food Preparation Skills and Cafe Skills
Course Information: Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 5 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Dates: 29th April to 3rd May 2019
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $440.00 GST free
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.