- This event has passed.
Reception & Admin Skills
May 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - May 24, 2019 @ 3:30 pm
This program will provide you with essential workplace skills and knowledge to work in a reception/administration role.
What You Will Learn?
- How to use office equipment
- How to answer phone calls, emails, face to face enquiries and social media enquiries
- How to handle mail and workplace documents
- How to work effectively with others
On successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment in the following Units of Competency:
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- Non-accredited Unit: Social Media
Program Start Date: 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 23rd & 24th May 2019
Session Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Duration: 6 x Training Sessions
Training Location: Western College, 37 Cobbora Rd Dubbo NSW 2830
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
For more information, please phone 02 6884 2899, or email firstname.lastname@example.org