RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 30 @ 4:30 pm$250.00
What will you learn?
In this course you will learn about the hazards associated with working in confined spaces, planning and preparing to work in confined spaces, entry and working in confined spaces, exiting confined spaces, clean up and legislative requirements.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- Students must be over 16 years and over
- Students must wear protective clothing including long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Due to the practical component of this training students must have sufficient physical ability to participate.
- Duration: 2 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Date: 29-30 October
- Times: 9:00am – 4:30pm each day
- Cost: $250.00 GST free
This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.