- This event has passed.
(RIIWHS202D & RIIWHS204D) Work Safely at Heights & Enter and work in Confined Spaces Combo Course
April 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is a combined Work Safely at Heights and Enter and work in confined spaces course.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights and a Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces.
RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights – The Statement of Attainment in Work Safely at Heights provides students with the knowledge and skills to work at heights in a number of industries such as civil construction, mining, drilling industries. Students will undertake safe work practices, identifying work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions, accessing and installing equipment, perform works at heights and clean up of the work area.
RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces – The statement of attainment in enter and work in confined spaces provides students a balance of theory and practical elements of working in a confined space. Students will undertake and develop their skills in planning and preparing for working in a confined spaces, working in a confined space, identifying and controlling hazards within a confined space, exit a confined space, maintaining and clean up of the work area.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number is required prior to enrolments being processed. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Students must wear protective clothing such as a long sleeve shirt, long pants or overalls as well as steel capped boots for the duration of the two days.
- Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the course with an opportunity to learn and practice skills and knowledge between each assessment.
- Assessment tasks may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace.
Western College can bring this training to your workplace with our transportable training facilities and are able to meet your training needs in the workplace.
- Dates: 16th & 17th April 2018
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Duration: 2 Days
- Cost: $400.00
- Click here to download a brochure.
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org