RSA & RCG Course
July 20 @ 9:00 am - July 21 @ 4:30 pm$170
SITHFAB002 – Responsible service of alcohol
SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services
This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.
What will you learn?
The skills and knowledge to provide responsible service of alcohol under the Liquor Regulation Act 2008, and to resposibly monitor gambling under the Gaming Machines Regulation 2010. Perfect if you are looking at working in a pub, club or licensed restaurant!
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) SITHFAB002; and/or
- Provide responsible gambling services (RCG) SITHGAM001
The fine print:
- You do not need to be 18 years or older to complete this course, however it is the minimum legal age to use the certification.
- You can choose to enrol in just the RSA for $170.00 or the RCG for $130.00, or enrol in both for $280.00 per person
- Duration: 2 x Full Training Days
- Date: 20 July, 2019 (RSA) & 21 July, 2019 (RCG)
- Course Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $170.00 GST free
Contact us on 02 6884 2899 to Enroll