SITSS00051 – Food Safety Supervision Certificate
April 20 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$235
This course will provide you with the supervisory skills and knowledge you need to be eligible for the NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor Certificate. This course is also appropriate for re-certification, so if you’ve completed this in the past, now is the perfect time to book in!
On successful completion, you will be issued a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITSS00051 Food Safety Supervision
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety, and
- SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices.
The fine print:
Workplace evidence is required, therefore participants must be employed in the hospitality industry.
- Duration: 1 x Full Day Training Session,
- Date: 20th April 2020
- Course Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Cost: $235.00 GST free
**This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for the ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.**
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.