Tech Savvy Seniors
January 21 @ 9:00 am - March 24 @ 12:00 pm
VERTO Western College can help you build your skills and confidence to use technology, stay in touch with family and friends and access important services online.
Participants must be over 60 years of age. VERTO Western College will supply devices, but you are also welcome to bring your own tablet, smart phone or laptop computer.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to computers
- Introduction to cyber safety
- Introductioin to the internet
- Introduction to email
- Introduction to online banking module
- Introduction to smartphones
- Introduction to tablets
- Introduction to social media
This training is brought to you through a partnership between VERTO Western College,the New South Wales Government and Telstra. There is no cost for eligible participants
- Duration: 8 x Training Sessions every Tuesday
- Date: 21st & 28th January, 11th, 18th, & 25th February, 3rd, 17th & 24th March 2020
- Times: 9:00am to 12:00pm
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org