- This event has passed.
Traffic Control Combo: RIISS00041 Work Zone Traffic Control – Implement Traffic Control Plan Skills Set and RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control – Traffic Controller Skill Set
April 23 @ 8:00 am - April 24 @ 4:30 pm$650
RIISS00041 Work Zone Traffic Control – Implement Traffic Control Plan Skills Set & RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control – Traffic Controller Skill Set
These skills sets include the following Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
This Traffic Control Combo course provides training for personnel who are required to control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat and are required to set up and work with Traffic Control Guidance Schemes/Traffic Control Plans at a work site.
- Students must be 16 years and voer
- Photo ID is required on the day of training
- Students must wear appropriate clothing including sturdy boots & long sleeved high visibility shirts (or vest) and bring a hat.
- An RMS Statement of Completion (SOC) will be issued for each skill set completed to students who successfully complete the two day face-to-face training. This will allow students to work in the Traffic Control Industry immediately to complete their training on a further two live sites and final assessment in a live environment within 90 days. RMS will issue a Traffic COntroller photcard and Implement Traffic Contrl Plans photocard. To ensure your SOC is valid until your photcard arrives, VERTO recommends you complete your work placement on two live sites within 60 days.
- To be able to work on a construction site, the student must hold CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industr
- Duration: 2 x Full Days Training Sessions
- Date: Tuesday 23rd & Wednesday 24th April 2019
- Workplacement Sessions: 2 x Live Sites within 60 days
- Assessment Session: 1 x Final Live Site Assessment within 90 days
- Course Times: 8:00am to 4:00pm each day
- Cost: $650.00 GST free
- Location: Forbes
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org