Date: December 12, 2020 - December 19, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What will you learn?
This four day course (three days training and fourth day assessment) will provide you with both the practical skills and theory required to gain a Forklift License issued by SafeWork NSW. Your training and assessment is included in the course fee. Successful applicants will also receive a High Risk Work License through SafeWorkNSW. This course also assists participants to select and interpret practical mathematical information that may be partly embedded in the routine workplace tasks and texts.
Forklift Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the qualifications with an opportunity to learn skills and knowledge based on each assessment. Assessment may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation, & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or stimulated workplace, third part reports, and responses to case studies and scenarios.
- Participants need to be 18 years of age or older
- Strict proof of identity requirements apply – please see list upon enrolment
- Students must wear protective clothing including long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Enclosed shoes must be worn
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- TLILIC0003 License to operate a forklift truck
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- A SafeWork NSW HRM License (LF)
Four full day training sessions 9:00am to 5:00pm
$750 GST Free
If successful you will be issued with a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA form). Successful participants must then lodge their application within 60 days of the date of assessment at a NSW or ACT Australia Post outlet with:
- Original (Blue/white copy) or NSA form
- Application for a National License to perform high risk work
- Original and acceptable evidence of identity documents totalling at least 100 points
- Colour, passport size photo
- Prescribed fee/s
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
Limited spots available so call us to Enrol on 02 6884 2899