Date: December 2, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.
What will you learn?
Are you interested in working in traffic control or on work and construction sites? This course covers the essential requirements needed to work safely in the construction industry.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Recognition through SafeWork NSW
The fine print:
- Student must be 14 years and over
- You must bring 100 points of identification with you on the day of training
- Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 1 x Full Day Training Session
- Date: Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Course Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $150.00 GST free
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.