Date: October 31, 2020 - October 31, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Do you require the skills and knowledge to work safely at heights? In this course you will learn about the hazards associated with working at heights, the function and operation of basic height safety equipment, inspection and maintenance requirements for equipment used to work at heights and legislative requirements.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights.
The fine print:
- Students must be 16 years and over
- Students must wear protective clothing including long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Enclosed shoes must be worn
- Duration: 1 x Full Day Training Session
- Date: 5th November 2020
- Course Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Cost: $250.00 GST free
This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding.
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.