Date: December 5, 2020 - December 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What You Will Learn?
The skills and knowledge to provide responsible service of alcohol under the Liquor Regulation Act 2018, and to responsibly monitor gambling under the Gaming Machines Regulation 2019. This course will enable you to work in licenced premises (hotel, restaurant or pub) as well as a registered club.
On successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- SITHFAB002 Responsible service of alcohol (RSA); and/or
- SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services (RCG)
The fine print: You do not need to be 18 years or older to complete this course, however it is the minimum legal age to use the certification. If you have completed RSA training in another State other than NSW, please contact Liquor and Gaming NSW regarding the online NSW RSA Bridging Course. You may be eligible to obtain a NSW competency card with an RSA endorsement. This information must be disclosed prior to enrolment in an RSA course.
- Costs: RSA only – $170.00, RGC only – $130.00, RSA and RGC – $280.00 (Save $20.00) All prices GST Free.
- Program Dates: Saturday 5th December (RSA) & Sunday 6th December (RCG)
- Session Times: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Duration: 2 x Full Day Training Sessions
- Training Location: VERTO Western College , 37 Cobbora Road Dubbo
*** This training is subsidised by the New South Wales Government. Please ask us about your eligibility for ACE Community Service Obligation program funding. ***
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email email@example.com.